RDI Solutions

Customised Business Training

Develop your employees' skills with our customised training, and coaching designed and delivered to your organisation’s unique culture and business needs.

Customised to your Needs

Our training and coaching sessions are delivered after careful and meticulous learning development audit and analysis, to maximize participant learning and post training business performance impact.

Preparing the Right Environment

We pay special attention in defining and measuring the learning effectiveness of our session based on real life impact on

The participant

Their stakeholders

The Business they operate in

Why Train with RDI?

Your organisation and people are special. You deserve the attention and detail we put into the design and delivery behind each and every single training session

And because training sessions are only 10% of the learning process, our sessions are designed to ensure participants benefit from the remaining 90% of their learning outside.

0
+
Business Skills Topic Workshops
0
On / Offline
Delivery
0
+
Hours of training experiences

WHO is RDI’s Business Training for?

If you want to

  • Better Influence Stakeholders
  • Build a high performing team
  • Develop Critical Thinking
  • Succeed in Sales and Business Development
  • Manage People Effectively
  • Make Great Presentations and Public Speaking
  • Network with internal and external stakeholders
  • Communicate and work with people from different backgrounds

Benefits

Result Driven Learning Experience

All our training and coachings are designed and delivered with your results in mind. Our team works with you tirelessly to ensure a positive return on your investment specific to your organisation.

Be a Global Business Professional in Korea

You will receive workshop, coaching from our team of experts who have extensive global experience in business, leadership and personal development and human resources, both from overseas and in Korea.

Make real positive change to you and your business

You deserve more than just a training session, our team will be your learning partner right from the start to ensure what you learn during the training is applicable in real life. Need more help after the training? RDI will be there to provide after training support and coaching.

Our RDI Workshops in Action

What our clients say

Thank you again for two very well structured sessions, All the sessions were engaging and provided lots of food for thoughts: How can I plan ahead and develop strategies to influence and make myself more persuasive.

Now I can develop more clarity on my stakeholders’ world specifically on alignment & operating environments, make consideration on how to create value but also prevent loss.

This is very important to our organisation in this time of change.

Mr. Chan.
UK Department of International Trade on Strategic Influencing Workshop.

Learn more on how to take your business forward

Get in touch with us for a free consultation.